Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Is That a SPIDER in my Hair???


Yes, Emma, an Art Philosophy Spider it is.  Every single time that I look at the Halloween rosette that I created for my Spooky Banner, I see a spider web.  So I played around with several size rosettes, until I came up with my Spider, made once again exclusively with shapes from the CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge and Black CTMH Cardstock.  Following the Halloween rosette instructions on my previous post, cut 3 borders - 2 at 1" and 1 and 1.5" in width.  Form the rosettes and layer them together as seen in the photo - layering one small rosette on top of the big one and attaching the second smaller one in the front of that body for the head.  I then cut 8 swirls at .75" in width.  I glued the fine points of the swirls  together into two bunches of four and attached them to the underside of the Spider's body between the large and small rosettes.  Add two green CTMH Sparkles for eyes and you too will have an Art Philosophy Spider.  Attach a clip for a cute hair accessory, turn it into a  Halloween pin or use it as a decoration on top of your pumpkins, cobwebs, package topper...you get the picture.  Just have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment