Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Art Philosophy Christmas Poinsettias

Did you notice the little poinsettias on my gift card holders?  They were made from that six sided flower shape on the Art Philosophy cartridge.  Boy, how I love that shape!  From pumpkin toppers, to Christmas trees to poinsettias, it really is the most versatile shape.  Here is one of the poinsettias that I have turned into a cute little pin.  I spent the afternoon making 24 of these beauties into pins, and I have twelve that I might turn into hair accessories.  Of course, they are all going to be for the craft show.  They would even make really cute tags for packages, strung with some bakers twine, which I am patiently waiting to arrive.  The two layers of red petals were cut at 1.75" and stamped with the corresponding AP Bundle stamp, and the green petal layer was cut at 2.25", just in case you want to make your own.

1 comment: