Saturday, October 22, 2011

Craft Show Gift Card Holders

I have finally started working on some projects for a craft show that I am doing on November 5, 2011, at the Sparta Ambulance Building in Sparta, NJ.  I have a couple of friends also participating in the show and it sounded like fun.  Then the reality set in that I would need to find more time to make what I planned on selling!  Here is my first idea.  Of course, it is created entirely from shapes on the CTMH Art cartridge.  The stamping was created from the My Acrylix Stamp Set called "December 25th".  I could not resist that set when I first saw it, and I plan on making many a tag with it.  You can purchase December 25th, the Believe Paper Packet, and the Art Philosophy bundle by clicking here.


 If you would like to make your own, here is a photo of the pieces that I cut out, minus the embellishments.  I cut the scalloped circle at 4", and the plain circle pieces at 3.7" (I cut each of these plain circles in half.)  I embossed the solid piece using my Cuttlebug and glued it completely to the scalloped circle.  I only glued the patterned B&T Duo paper carefully around the rounded edges, to create a pocket for my gift card.  The last step is to embellish as desired.


So, now is the tough part.  What would you craft show veterans say that I should price these at?  I want to sell them, and not take them home, but the details make them a little time consuming.  I  really look forward to your comments...thanks!

1 comment:

  1. These are terrific! I am just starting to use my CTMH cart too ;) It's a great one :)
    as for the price... I would think at least $4-$4.50 thinking about how much store boughts go for..
    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete