Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Would like to join my team?

Have you ever thought about making money selling Close to My Heart products?  Would you like to receive a discount your own Close to My Heart purchases?   Now is the perfect time to join my team.  Close to My Heart has just come out with two ways to do so.  

They are now offering a New Consultant Essentials Kit for only $49!!!  It is a great way for you to join me as a hobbyist, while getting some great new CTMH products.  Here is a photo of what is included.


Or you may opt for the Masters Kit for $99, which would be great for those looking to build a successful Close to My Heart business.  It includes many great business building products that are pictured below, 5 Studio J layouts, AND all of the products featured in the Essentials Kit. 

In addition, Close to My Heart is offering a free Damask Tote bag when you sign up as a consultant.  It is only available while supplies last. 

 Please contact me at andreasherman@juno.com, for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment