Thursday, January 30, 2014

So Sweet CTMH Artbooking Mini Album Kit

 
Are you ready for another great CTMH Artbooking project?  Here is an 8" mini book that have I designed using our now retired CTMH Sparkle and Shine paper packet along with a little help with the CTMH Artbooking cartridge.  It has seven pages, that's fourteen front and back, to place a whole bunch of photos or memories.  Isn't it SO SWEET?
 
I have taken all of the work out of this adorable album to make your life easier.  I have a very limited number of kits ready for your assembly enjoyment.  I have made all of the paper cut outs and provided all of the embellishments needed for only $25.


 
 Or, if you prefer, I have created a Cricut Craft Room file that will save you hours as well as paper.  Let's face it, trying to cut out each little shape and make them all fit while minimizing paper consumption can take A LOT of time, especially when occasionally using the real size dial.  My entire book was made from only half a pack of CTMH paper (I chose to use 4 sheets of my patterned paper, but you could opt to use more solid cardstock).  That means two mini books out of one CTMH paper pack!!!!   I will send to you, via USPS, an actual heart and xoxo cut out of CTMH Cotton Candy paper to comply with CTMH rules.  Your Cricut Craft Room file will be sent out within 24 hours of purchase, usually much sooner than that!
 
You must have Cricut Craft Room and the CTMH Artbooking cartridge for this option to work for you.  It is available for only $5.



 
I hope that you enjoy the rest of the album!






1 comment:

  1. That's absolutely gorgeous! I like how you combined the Valentine's Day album with the Christmas paper ;-) I have the Art booking cartridge but have yet to put a mini album together because it seems overwhelming. But seeing these pics is motivation to try!

    ReplyDelete