Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Joyful Stars Blog Hop - CTMH Pathfinding Pie Card

Welcome to the Joyful Stars Blog Hop for September.  If you have arrived here from Lori's blog, you are on the right path.  Today's project is a pie card made with CTMH Pathfinding paper.  Using the Cricut Craft Room and my CTMH Artbooking Cartridge, I was able to modify an overlay to create the lattice on top of my pie.  Some adorable flowers from my CTMH Art Philosophy completed the look. I love how the cards turned out, don't you? 
Thanks for stopping by.  Please hop over to see what the very talented Helen has in store. 

3 comments:

  1. Love this! Perfect details and use of Cricut cuts! Thanks for sharing,

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super gorgeous!!! Wish I had Cricut now :D LOL! Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute cards Andrea! Love what all our Cricut cartridges can make!

    ReplyDelete