Thursday, May 7, 2015

Simple Stories Enchanted with Close To My Heart Touches

 
It has taken me forever to get this blog entry up!!!  Not because the project took me a long time to complete, but rather because I am obviously unskilled with the entire video process.

As I mentioned in the video, I love my Close To My Heart products, but Disney is at the very top of my loves, after my family of course!  The Simple Stories Enchanted paper line, along with some of my Close To My Heart favorites worked flawlessly together to create this amazing layout of our visit with The Princess and The Frog.
 
Here are some still photos to help you see some of my elements more clearly.














  
I hope you have enjoyed my project featuring the Simple Stories Enchanted line of products combined with Close To My Heart favorites.  You may find out more information about the CTMH products, or even purchase them, by clicking the following links.



No comments:

Post a Comment