Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Nevermore Enjoy the Little Things Card

Here is the very last Nevermore project that I have prepared to share with you.  (For now, at least lol!) 
 
It is a takeoff on my Nevermore layout that I shared with you at the beginning of the month.  I just loved the flowers that I made from the CTMH Artistry Cricut cartridge so much, that I decided to use them on a card.  I also used the CTMH Nevermore paper pack, Green Shimmer Trim and my Enjoy the Little Things stamp set, which is available to hostesses only.  The center of my flowers are embellished differently on my cards however.  This time I used a gem from the Nevermore Assortment, and I think they add the bold touch that I was looking for.  I hope you like my card, and please consider becoming a follower of my blog if you would like to see more of my projects in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment