Monday, September 18, 2017

CTMH Market Thankful for You Easel

Hi there!  I am here with a quick project idea that can easily be used for a hostess gift this autumn.  I had purchased several of these chalkboard easels last year at Target during the holiday season.  I have kept them on one of my supply shelves for too long now, so I decided to pull them out for a little class at my "Falling For You" crop this weekend. 
I used a flower and leaves cut out of my very dear CTMH Flower Market Cricut cartridge.  I think the flowers are actually poppies, but I could be wrong lol!  I love the fall colors.  I do think the best part of this project is the Gold Foil Paper sayings and leaves that were cut out of my CTMH Thin Cuts.  The close up below highlights how beautiful these golden accents are.  The foil paper also comes in silver, and cuts like butter with the Thin Cuts.

So, be sure to keep an eye out for frames and easels this holiday season!  And if you are a hoarder like me, dust off what you have and make a quick and easy gift with your CTMH products!

No comments:

Post a Comment