Monday, October 9, 2017

CTMH Cats & Bats for the Joyful Stars Blog Hop

Welcome to the Joyful Stars Blog Hop for October 2017.  If you have arrived here from the very talented Michelle Loncar's blog, you are on the right path.  If you get lost and need to start at the beginning, you can always jump back over to the beginning of the hop at the Joyful Creations blog.
Have you seen new Cats & Bats suite from CTMH's Holiday Expressions Catalog yet?  Well, I would like to share with you a layout that I made for my display board that features Cats & Bats.  I use display boards to show my customers some examples of artwork that is made with a given paper suite. 

For this Cats & Bats layout, I started with two base pages of Willow cardstock

I then built my layout with patterned cardstock from the Cats & Bats paper pack, and I embellished the layout with Cats & Bats Complements.  The Complements feature cardstock stickers, glittery chipboard accents and 3D buttons.
In these next couple of close ups, I hope you can see the Cats & Bats Dots as well as the Black Shimmer Trim accents too.
I should also mention that I needed one more pop of color to suit my taste, so I added some Pansy Cardstock photo mats.  The pop of Pansy was not a CTMH suggested color, but was all my crazy idea!



Thanks for stopping by to visit me on the Joyful Stars Blog Hop for October 2017.  Now, please hop along to visit my sweet friend Krista, at Krista's Crafty Corner.

7 comments:

  1. Love the added pop of pansy...I felt this kit needed that color too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Joyce! Much bolder than my usual color choices.

      Delete
  3. Great layout! The close ups really show off your details.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by to look at the layout and details. I appreciate it!

      Delete
  4. Love your use of the B & T patterns. Fabulous layout - I love all your layouts. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your details...the popping of cut out words, the "crazy" idea of adding pansy....so many more! Great job!

    ReplyDelete