Sunday, March 2, 2014

Studio J Savings!!!

Are you a digital scrapbooking WONDER, or do you simply WONDER what it's all about?
 
Do you have a lifetime of photos trapped on your computer or memory card just waiting for you to finally get around to printing them?
 
If any of this sounds familiar, than the March Close To My Heart Studio J special is made for you.
 
Let me start by saying that Studio J is absolutely free to try.  You will only need to pay if you choose to print out your layouts, or opt to download them as a PDF.
 
During March, a 2 page 12" x 12" layout is yours for only $5.00!!!***
 
Please watch this corporate video for more information.
 

 
And with the Studio J "No Limits" layout, you can print 12" x 24" of photos in any sizes you choose.
Do you like the trendy square photos that are so popular right now?  You could print 18 - 4" square photos for only $5.00, for example.
Simply click on any of the Studio J links throughout this post and you can get started.
I personally love how quick and easy it can be to create custom layouts to help me get caught up with my layouts.  I will be sharing some of my Studio J layouts with you throughout the month for inspiration (and giggles).
 
***A $5.95 flat rate shipping fee applies, whether you purchase the minimum of 4 layouts or the maximum of up to 50 layouts.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment