Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Merry Christmas Card for the November 2016 Joyful Stars Blog Hop

Welcome to my entry in the Joyful Stars blog hop for November 2016.  If you have arrived here from my friend Krista's blog, you are on the right track.
I can't believe that it has already been a month, and that I haven't posted a project in between.  Yikes!  I have been dealing with broken growth plates and infected spider bites, as well as holding another wonderfully productive crop this past weekend in my hometown of Vernon, NJ.  So, I apologize for the wait.
Today, I will be sharing a card that I made with cuts from our Close To My Heart Digital Cricut cartridge, City Sidewalks. It is a cute little cartridge, and I haven't seen all that much created with it.  I used some leftover pieces from CTMH's Swan Lake paper packet, along with our beautiful Sea Glass Glitter Paper.  I ran the Kraft Cardstock through our Snowflake Embossing Folder, which I can't link to at the moment because it has been so popular that it has sold out!  A little bit of twine from our CTMH Enchantment Ribbon Pack and some snowflakes cut from City Sidewalks provide some much needed embellishments.

I hope that you have enjoyed my City Sidewalks Merry Christmas Card.  Please hop along to see the very talented Debi's blog hop project.  Thanks for visiting!

7 comments:

  1. Great card, Andrea. Love the embossed Kraft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card - it is a beautiful color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card! Love all the die-cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card!! Love the dry embossing in the background...it adds so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card. I don't have a Cricut Air so didn't purchase the cartridge...I see I'm missing out on some goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the loopy frame that you cut. It frames the lovely papers you created the sentiment with. Great project!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete