Monday, October 3, 2011

Really Inexpensive Gift Tags

 Have you checked out the "While Supplies Last" section of my CTMH website?  There are some really great deals to be had there. Like this Winter Cheer Glitter Rub-On set.  It is 78% off right now, making it only
 $3.  It comes with two full sheets of 6" x 12" rub-ons, and three full 6" x12" glitter sheets, so that you get to customize your rub-ons.
  I recently received my set in my order and I had a plan in mind.


 Using the Close to my Heart Art Philosophy cartridge, I cut two corresponding  stars out of our CTMH Crystal Blue and White Daisy Cardstock.


Then I pulled out my "While Supplies Last" Twinkle Brads.  They are a steal at $1.


I layered the two stars, inking the edges of the smaller one, of course.  I then used one of the many Glitter Rub-ons.  I used a  Twinkle Brad for a little embellishment, and it can also be used to loop a hanger around.



I couldn't stop at just one, so I cut out two Art Philosophy Christmas trees.  I trimmed the bottom of the white layer, so my Sweet Leaf Cardstock peaked out a little more.  Again, I added one of the larger Twinkle Brads.  You can make many dozens of these tags in no time with a few packages of the Twinkle Brads and the Winter Cheer Glitter Rub-ons.  You could use these as gift tags or even pretty ornaments.  Sell them at craft shows this holiday season.  Box them up and give a set for a teacher gift they can really use! 


Do not hesitate to pick these goodies up quickly.  They will be going fast at such a great price!  Click here to shop the entire line of CTMH products currently available.

No comments:

Post a Comment