Monday, February 25, 2013

For Always and Home Sweet Home February 2013 Stamp of the Month



I just love the new CTMH For Always paper pack.  You can pair it up with any color cardstock, making it the most versatile paper ever...I swear!   And when I saw the CTMH February 2013 Stamp of the Month, Home Sweet Home, I just knew the two were a perfect match.  Home Sweet Home can be yours for as little as $5 by making a qualifying purchase by February 28, 2013 on my website.
For each project I used the CTMH Artiste Cricut cartridge for the shapes upon which I stamped the sayings.  Did you notice the really trendy chalkboard look of those sayings?  If you look carefully, especially at the card, you will notice the "black" paper is part of the For Always paper pack as well.  I simply stamped with White Daisy ink and the look was complete.  All of my paper embellishments and 3-dimensional items including the top box itself were also cut with the Artiste Cartridge.  I have been tossing around the idea of offering a pre-stamped and pre-cut cardmaking kit for my followers that would include the card above.  Leave me a comment if that is something that you would be interested in.

No comments:

Post a Comment