Friday, July 5, 2013

CTMH Convention 2013 - Viva at Disney World

I have just recently returned from the 2013 Close To My Heart Convention held at the beautiful Coronado Springs Resort in Walt Disney World.  All that I can say is WOW!!!  Two of my favorite things combined in one trip - Disney Magic and Close To My Heart Creativity...what could be better?  The convention started for me on Wednesday evening.  Since it was my first convention ever, I attended a "meet and greet" where I met a whole bunch of first timers like myself.  (A big thank you to Katy Carlson for hosting this event!)  
 I then moved onto my team meetings with the Scattered Hearts and MeriHearts teams.  My uplines, Barb and Tina showered our team with wonderful Disney inspired projects, awards and gifts.  I love these ladies!

 Barb Carrico
 Tina Sutton

Three more full days of fun followed as the convention was in full swing.  We had informative and very entertaining general sessions each day, where we learned about the new products and so much more.  We had creative sessions where we were given new products to create exciting projects with. We had a delicious lunch buffet with fabulous Disney food.  On Friday evening, we had our Gala dinner, where we celebrated achievements such as the Scattered Hearts team to which I belong winning a prestigious award.  The food was phenomenal, the entertainment was superb in true Disney fashion, and the time with my CTMH friends was priceless!



OK, confession time, I am a bit of a foodie when it comes to Disney!  The chocolate mousse mickey ears were nothing short of decadent!!!

Here is a photo of me with one of my favorite GIRLplusPAPERhearts team members at the Gala...my mom!


Speaking of priceless, I am going to go out on a limb and embarrass myself.  On the last evening of convention, CTMH hosted a big 80's dance party.  Here is a picture of me with Sven, the CTMH IT guy dressed as an 80's rocker.


Oh, and I almost forgot!  CTMH treated us to an evening at the Disney Park of our choice.  We went to Epcot, enjoyed a few of the attractions, and stayed for the Illuminations show.  It was a relaxing evening, and quite a different experience than when I have my four kids in tow!  Of course, there were many consultants that did choose to have their family vacation right along with the convention.  After all, it is the "Happiest Place on Earth"!


In addition to the excitement over the new CTMH Artbooking Cricut Cartridge to be available to all on August 1, 2013, we also learned that the 2014 CTMH convention will be held at the Disneyland Hotel in Anaheim, California!  Do you want to be in on all of the excitement?  Would you like to combine the ultimate creative experience with the magic of Disney?  Join my team and you could come with me next year!  And for only $49 you will receive over $155 in Close To My Heart products, as well as a 22% minimum discount on all of your CTMH purchases including our extraordinary Cricut Cartridges!

No comments:

Post a Comment