Sunday, November 17, 2013

Buzz and Bumble Cards by Guest Artist Kathy MacGuire


Last week, I had the privilege to meet one of my CTMH customers in person - Kathy MacGuire.  She was looking to purchase a retired Buzz and Bumble paper pack to make cards for a special gift.  Kathy decided to take the trip to my house to pick up her paper so that she could begin right away on her gift.  We live in a very mountainous ski resort town, but with MapQuest directions printed, Kathy set out.  Unfortunately, the MQ directions were WRONG, and sent Kathy on an hour long tour of my town!  I set out to meet her, and Kathy finally had her paper.  It was such a pleasant surprise when I opened my email the next day and Kathy shared these beautiful cards with me.  I loved her artwork so much, that I asked if I could share them with all of you.  Aren't they pretty?  Thank you Kathy!

No comments:

Post a Comment