Friday, January 3, 2014

My non-CTMH Layout Story

This might be a first for me - a non CTMH layout.  I was inspired by what one of my friends at a crop said to me last week.  She said that it was her New Year's resolution to work on completing all of the layout kits that she had just laying around, collecting dust.  So, I went through my stash and found a Storytellers kit containing three sheets of cardstock and three sheets of punch outs.  I was not fond of the bland layout that they had suggested, so I used my CTMH Art Philosophy and created that big striped square.  I then embossed some cardstock and layed out my pieces.  And...I ADDED PICTURES and JOURNALED!!!!  Can you believe it?  I was so proud of myself so I figured that I would share this accomplishment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment