Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Sweet Zoe Layout

 I still love the Zoe paper pack that was introduced last year.  My dear friend and fellow consultant, Julie Parkinson, had made me the most adorable card using the latte cup and round donuts cut from our CTMH Artistry Cricut Cartridge.  I just love that card so much, and I knew I had to make a layout inspired by it.  You see, another dear friend and fellow consultant, Cindy Mercurio and I had this adventure before Christmas featuring Dunkin Donuts coffee.  We were away together, attending a CTMH event, and went to get coffee.  Cindy ordered her coffee light and sweet.  In our NY/NJ world, this means with cream and sugar.  I guess that isn't the case in other states.  The man taking the order typed skim milk and Equal into his register.  There was a bit of a standoff and let's just say that he was a little annoyed that Cindy didn't want dark and murky coffee lol!  It is a story that just needs to be preserved in my scrapbook.
 
If you already have the Zoe paper in your stash and would like to re-create this layout for yourself or your customers, I am offering some basic instructions in the form of a PDF along with the Cricut Design Space file for $2.99!!!  (Please see ***note below, as the file will only work if you own the cartridges!) 

 
 If you would like to purchase the Zoe paper packet and Coral Shimmer Trim from me, I will email you the link to my Cricut Design Space file for FREE within 24 hours of your purchase.
***************************************************************
******PLEASE NOTE that you will need both the Close To My Heart Artbooking and Artistry cartridges linked to your own Cricut Design Space account to be able to use my file.
***************************************************************
My cutting file has been created to allow you to cut all of the Slate gray pieces out of just one sheet.  I have also spent time creating the pieces that are missing from the cartridges including the lid of the cup and the middle, multicolored layers of the donuts.  Every cut is color coded and grouped for ease of use.

I have also added a few details in the form of sequins and a gray twist tie on the lid, as you see below.  You can substitute any bling or ribbon that you might have in your stash for these finishing touches.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment