Friday, July 15, 2016

CTMH Calypso Flower Lei

I decided to create something totally out of the box for my display at the Creativity Gallery at CTMH's annual convention. Cards and layouts are expected, right?  A flower lei, now, that is different.  The CTMH Calypso paper pack is front and center in this project.  The three layers of the flowers, as well as the leaves, were cut from one of my favorite cartridges ever...CTMH Artiste.  Can you believe it will be gone forever at the end of July, along with the Calypso paper?  You do not want to miss out, trust me!  And that's if the supply makes it to the end of July :(
 
Here is a close up of one of the flowers.  I strung them together from behind.  I have a few flowers left over, and I am planning on making my dear downline, Cindy, a corsage to wear at my Flamingle crop here in NJ on July 23rd.  I hope she likes it, and I hope she doesn't view this post before then lol!


No comments:

Post a Comment