Tuesday, July 11, 2017

CTMH Convention Swap Cards featuring Hello Foxy

Just a quick post with lots of artwork today!  I recently returned from the most amazing CTMH convention trip ever, in SLC, Utah.  I had wanted to make some cards to swap, but I was quickly running out of time.  Inspiration hit when I found a ton of cut up Enchantment Fundamentals paper that I was given at the 2016 convention.  I was supposed to make some cards with it back then, but I didn't love the cards and I was at Disney, so I simply never made them.  I paired those pieces with the June Stamp of the Month, Hello Foxy.  (I totally lifted the idea from another talented CTMH consultant, and now I can't seem to find her name :0 )  The stamped elements were all colored with our CTMH ShinHan markers.  I must admit, I love them more than my set of Copics, as I feel I have better control over the coloring with the shorter nibs. 

So, without making you wait any longer, here are the cards!










No comments:

Post a Comment