Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Beary Christmas Flip Flap Layout

Did you happen to get your hands on the Beary Christmas Paper and Complements from CTMH?  Unfortunately, the Complements have now sold out.  Still, I wanted to share a big Flip Flap layout that I created for my customers.  I hope you find some inspiration in my design. 

Here is the front of my layout when it is all closed up.
Some up close detail featuring a wreath cut from the CTMH Flower Market Cricut cartridge.
Here is the first of the inside pages.  Aren't the little woodland animals so cute?
And here is a view of the Flip Flaps all opened up.
Now, onto the next inside page. Lots more going on here too!
And here is a look at the two Flip Flaps opened up.
The close up details make this layout so much fun!
Be sure to dig out your Beary Christmas and start creating! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment