Monday, March 12, 2018

CTMH Adventure - I Have Left My Heart Layout

Do you want to be able to quickly document a trip, adventure or someplace special?  This "Adventure" Cut Above Kit from CTMH will help you accomplish that goal.  The kit was a little boring by itself, so I added some bling and brought it up to my GIRLplusPAPER standard of cute.
The kit comes with the traditional 2 page layout.  I added some Silver Shimmer Trim and some retired CTMH sequins to make it cute.  That's not all the kit comes with though.  It also features 4 pages of Picture My Life cards and all page protectors.




I even added the Silver Shimmer Trim and Sequins to the PML pages too!  And here is an up close photo of the details from the traditional layout.
The Cut Above Adventure Kit will only be available for a short time, as they have now been moved to the clearance section of my website. 
(And they are now a steal!)




No comments:

Post a Comment