Monday, July 9, 2018

CTMH Convention 2018 Layout for Joyful Stars July blog hop

Welcome to my entry for the Joyful Stars July 2018 blog hop!  If you have arrived here from Joyce's blog, you are on the right track!

I have made a quick and easy layout that I would like to share with you today.  I had the distinct honor of being one of six Extravaganza Presenters that got the privilege of unveiling artwork based on a never before seen CTMH paper suite. 

 Although I can't yet share that with you, I did want to start getting some of my own scrapbooking underway.

The layout is made with a CTMH Convention exclusive stamp set, as well as pieces of patterned cardstock from the Central Park and Beautiful Friendship paper packets.  It is an easy layout to replicate, and you could use any stamp set that fit your photo theme.




Now please, hop along to see what the very talented Debi has to share with you today on That Might Look Good on a Card.  See you next hop!

8 comments:

  1. Great layout! Can't wait to see the ones with the new paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout, that Create really shows up and says it all about Convention.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout! Love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Your projects were stunning and some of my faves!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work as always Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this layout! How did you make the "Create" in red glitter? Is it on a Cricut cartridge?

    ReplyDelete