Tuesday, October 14, 2014

CTMH Artfully Sent Candy Corn Kisses Layout


I had to come up with a quick and easy layout to teach at a crop on Saturday, and I really wanted to show my group of scrapbookers that the new CTMH Artfully Sent cartridge was for so much more than cardmaking.  I decided to include 3 different elements from the cartridge.  The "Candy Corn Kisses" element is actually made from a card, and I decided to use only the front of it as my title.  The "Eat, Drink and be Scary" element is actually a pocket card element that I decided to use other than in a PL or PML application.  Lastly, the spooky tree was just one of the countless images included on the new cartridge for our cutting enjoyment.  A little CTMH Silver Geometric Washi Tape and some Silver Sequins give some finishing touches. I should also mention that this layout features some long retired CTMH paper, as I have this in bulk and decided it would be a perfect background to the Artfully Sent elements.  Never stop looking at your images in different ways.  You never know what you might come up with!


No comments:

Post a Comment