Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Joyful Hearts Blog Hop for December 2014

 
Welcome to my blog and the Joyful Stars blog hop for December 2014.  If you landed here from Cindy's blog, you are on the right path. 
 
This month I have a very easy layout to share with you.  My background papers are from a CTMH paper pack called Yuletide.  Do you see the cranberry garland element on the left side of the layout?  It is actually a card cut from our new CTMH Artfully Sent Cricut cartridge!  The inside of the card made a great spot to create a 5"x7" photo mat.  Clever, right???  I also created 2 - 4"x6" photo mats out of cranberry cardstock for the right side of my layout.  A little Cranberry Striped Twill Ribbon for the bows and a Gold Bling Gem on the little envelope on the right side of the layout add just the right embellishment.  And as for that little envelope and all of the other little pieces of artwork and saying cards are just a sampling of what you will receive inside a package of My Crush Holiday Happenings Assortment.  I love taking items, like the My Crush, and creating something unexpected with them, such as this traditional layout.
 
 
 
 

 
 


 
I hope that you have enjoyed your time at my blog for this month's hop.  Please hop on back to Joyce's blog to see her amazing artwork.  See you next month!

7 comments:

  1. Great use of the My Crush items! I love how you added some bling, and how you grouped them together! Thanks for the close up photos...that was perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used the "sleeve Card" from Artfully Sent for the photo mat - it was very clever! Your page is very simple and clean and so beautiful. Love all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree this is a clever layout using the Artfully sent cartridge and My crush items! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely layout! Thanks for displaying detail photographs also. Love that pocket card!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Andrea!! You are a genius!! thanks for the inspiration!! You rock!!

    ReplyDelete