Saturday, January 3, 2015

Layout Featuring CTMH January 2015 Specials

 
It is the beginning of 2015, and I am hoping to be a better blogger this year!  So I thought I would start you off with a project featuring 2 of this month's CTMH specials. 
 
 
 The "Year Noted" Kit features 6 - 12" x 12" pieces of cardstock, a ton of gold metal stickers and a stamp set all for only $5 with a qualifying purchase.  (You can add a My Creations Kraft Mini Album for just $5 more.)
 
 
I also used this adorable CTMH This Moment stamp set.  It too is just $5 in January with a qualifying purchase.
 


 
To create the layout I started by cutting apart one of my 12"x12" sheets to create the individual patterned pieces that are all approximately 4"x6".  I used the zip strips that are attached to the tops of all CTMH patterned cardstock as my accents.  I felt the kit needed an element to match those great metallic hearts that you see above, so I pulled out one of my favorite things from CTMH, our Glitter Paper.  I used the gold sheet from our brown assortment and cut out the "Capture the Details" title with our CTMH Artbooking Cricut Cartridge.  I also cut strips and edged them with our Scalloped Border Punch.  The cute little heart overlay was also cut from my Artbooking.  

No comments:

Post a Comment