Saturday, January 31, 2015

Simple Pleasures Papercrafting Retreat


Today I have the pleasure of spending time with my Close To My Heart sister consultants in Pennsylvania at the Simple Pleasures Papercrafting group retreat.  I can't begin to explain what an amazing time this event is.  Here are a few little projects that we are making with the Brushed paper pack today.  I created these little 3x3 cards and each lady made them.  I learned a lot too.  We have had a fabulous lesson in ShinHan markers, created She Art, made a mini album with Picture My Life cards, created scrapbook layouts and so much more.  I feel like I have met an amazing group of ladies that will now be my lifelong friends. 
Would you love to participate in great events like this.  You can!  Please consider joining my team.  For only a $99 investment, you can select either a scrapbook or card kit, each with a value exceeding $370 dollars.  Not only will you be getting great products and supplies to help you build your dream projects for nearly 75% off retail, but most importantly, you will have the opportunity to participate in amazing events!  Don't miss out on the fun any longer.  Please feel free to click here and learn more about our consultant kits and opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment