Monday, January 12, 2015

CTMH Heartstrings Layout featuring CTMH This Moment

It is a dreary day here, and I have been working on my class kits for this Saturday's crop all day.  I thought that I would take a break and share a layout that I just completed featuring the January Stamp of the month from CTMH called This Moment and this really fun CTMH Heartstrings paper pack.  I drew my inspiration for this layout from a Pinterest post from "twoscrapbookfriends".  I thought it would be fun to recreate it with CTMH products, including our exclusive CTMH Cricut Cartridges.  I added some Black Glitter Paper for the little heart and the "Smitten" title.  Most of my images were also stamped in Black for that unexpected contrast that might surprise you with this very romantic paper.  And did you notice the sweet embellishments?  They include Stuck On You Puffies and Pixie Extra Thick Twine to name a few.  I hope you enjoy this layout as much as I do!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment