Sunday, February 1, 2015

An Amazing Creative Getaway

Yesterday I gave you a little taste of what was going on at the Simple Pleasures Papercrafting Retreat.  I had an amazing time with my fellow CTMH sisters.  A big thank you to Denise Sanner for allowing me to participate in this event!  I am completely exhausted from all of the creative fun, so I just wanted to share a quick photo of some of us showing off our She Art today.  We had to pack up and leave for home a little early in order to beat out the impending snow storm about to dump that foot of white stuff on us.  Anyway, here is that photo!
That is me all the way on the right, and somehow my mom, Elizabeth, is on the left.  Did I mention that she is also a Close To My Heart consultant?  That is right!  She is in on the fun.  Not only to we get to spend great time together at events like this, but we have even attended convention together in Disney.  Have an interest in finding out how to get in on the fun?  Just click here to learn more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment