Monday, February 9, 2015

CTMH A Happy Hello and Snowhaven Card - Mojo Monday 384 Challenge

 It is Monday here in NJ, and that means it must be a snow day yet again!  I needed a creative time out from the kids and hubby, so I decided to play along with the MOJO384 challenge.  Have you played along yet?  Here is the Mojo Monday blog.  I grabbed some scraps of CTMH Snowhaven paper and got to work.  I have been wanting to create with A Happy Hello, the February 2015 Stamp of the Month.  Both the sentiment and the funky layered flower are from that stamp set. I also used some Teal Shimmer Trim, Black Glitter paper, Silver Sequins Assortment and some Baker's Twine to embellish my card.  Feel free to Pin my card on Pinterest or follow my blog so you don't miss any of my upcoming projects.  Thank you for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Such a fabulous card! Love the colors. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Julee! It was a fun card to make, and I love Mojo Monday!!!

      Delete