Saturday, April 15, 2017

CTMH Live Beautifully Layout Featuring Flower Market Cartridge Accents

 Here is another layout that I created using the CTMH Live Beautifully paper pack for National Scrapbooking Month 2017.  Some of the papers in this beautiful collection can be quite bossy and not play well with others.  I am finding it easier to feature these papers, like this bold rose pattern, with supporting patterns instead of other bold patterns.  The subtle patterns that I have used work beautifully in this CTMH Live Beautifully layout.
In addition to the Live Beautifully paper pack, I added some Gold Foil Tape, and Sequins Gold Assortment for some added bling.  I stamped the sentiment and title with the CTMH Live Beautifully exclusive stamp set.  The finishing touches are roses, cut from the CTMH Flower Market Cricut cartridge.  I think they are the perfect accent to the rose paper.  Remember, this Live Beautifully paper pack and stamp set are exclusive for the 2017 National Scrapbooking Month, and will not be available until May 1st.  I will update the links at that time for your shopping pleasure!

1 comment: