Tuesday, April 18, 2017

CTMH Live Beautifully​ XO Card

I am still playing with the little leftover pieces of my CTMH Live Beautifully paper pack!  You see, I have this problem, I can't seem to throw away any of my cardstock scraps.  So why not turn them into cards?
I started with a scrap of Raspberry cardstock that I ran through the CTMH Confetti Embossing Folder.  I trimmed down the pretty gold embossed paper from Live Beautifully, and I ran it through my die cutting machine with a CTMH Heart Thin Cuts.  The Gold Glitter Cardstock Heart was created by using two different sized Heart Thin Cuts, and I adhered that down inside of my original heart.  Next, I used the Love Thin Cuts with some black cardstock for the sentiment, and used more black cardstock bits around the card.  I added a little bit of XO ribbon from the CTMH Uptown Ribbon pack.  I love its gold foil embossing!
 
I think I still have a few remnants of my half pack of CTMH Live Beautifully pack left after making a 20 card workshop, a two paged layout and now this second card of my own design, and I still have half a pack left!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment