Sunday, September 9, 2018

CTMH Grateful Heart Complements Cards for Joyful Stars September 2018

Hi!  Welcome to my blog, and my entry for the Joyful Stars September 2018 blog hop.  
If you have arrived here from Joyce's blog, Joyful Creations, you are on the correct track.

I would like to share a set of three Grateful Heart cards that are made with beautiful stickers from our Grateful Heart Complements.



 You might notice that the round wreath is made by curving one of the Stitched Border stamps on the block.  Don't you just love the My Acrylix stamps and their ability to change shapes?
I hope that you have enjoyed your stop here on the Joyful Stars blog hop.  Please hop along to see what the very talented Debi Brile has created for you over on her blog, That Might Look Good on a Card.

9 comments:

  1. Theses cards are so beautiful. I love how you used the stitched stamp to make the wreath - very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are my hop favorites. I think the owl did it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you! The owl is adorable, isn’t he?

      Delete
  3. Such beautiful cards....AND...the new sequin ribbon - squeal!! I'd also love to know how you got your "circle" so perfect...LOL!! I need to keep working on mine circle guide. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was easy, believe it or not. I put an ikea kids cup on top of my block, and used it as a guide to wrap the stamp around. Thank you!

      Delete
  4. Love the richness of the Grateful Heart papers. You really showed them off with your cards. Each of your cards is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grateful Heart sure is pretty and fun to create with!

      Delete
  5. These are just beautiful. I can't decide which I love more, but am leaning towards the pumpkin card. Did you find the sequin ribbon easy to work with?

    ReplyDelete