Saturday, September 1, 2018

CTMH More Magical Cards

Do you remember the More Magical Toy Story themed layout that I made a week or so ago?  
Well, did you also know that there was a CTMH workshop to go along with it?  It makes 4 double layouts and 8 cards!  I made the layouts, and set to work on the cards.  I was supposed to create 4 of each of two designs.  But, you probably know me well enough to know that isn't how it went!
Instead, I used my scraps to create 8 different cards.  The only thing that I added was a few clouds cut out of our CTMH Artistry Cricut Cartridge.
Oh, and the clouds on this one got a little bit of hard to see Clear Shimmer Brush glitter.  Funny, I did not notice the word dream all over the card above until just now.  Didn't see it when I made the card, and not when I photographed it.  I like it though!

This card, shown above, is one of the two CTMH designs.  I loved it, but wanted to see how it looked with other little bits of paper.  So the card below was created.

This card, shown above, was also one of the original designs.  I went a little crazy with the Journaling Pen accents though.  It might not have needed quite as much as I added lol!  The card below is a simple variation of this pattern too.



Want to create your own CTMH More Magical cards?
Here are the links to the products that I used.






No comments:

Post a Comment