Thursday, August 23, 2018

CTMH More Magical Layout Toy Story Style

Do you have a backlog of Disney vacation photos to scrapbook?  I certainly do!  Years and years worth!!!

Or maybe you just returned from a magical adventure?

In any event, here’s a great product suite to get them all scrapbooked.  It is called CTMH More Magical, and it will be gone by September 2018, at the very latest.  The More Magical vibrant color palette will make easy work of your task.

Although there is a great set of directions for you to download right on my CTMH website, I decided to use my Toy Story Cricut cartridge, along with several off palette colors of cardstock to document these particular photos.  The official CTMH directions give you a 4 double layout / 8 card option.  I plan on making those too!  I think that if you click here, you should see the download guide below where you add the workshop to the cart.


You might have noticed that little note card above.  I used a CTMH Artiste Cartridge cut, to replicate one of the signs in one of my photos.  I even tore off two of the little notches to make it match more closely.  Yup, I wanted this to be perfect!


Additionally, I used CTMH Thin Cuts Basic Stars for all 4 sizes of stars that you see.  The Willow Green loopy stamp that runs behind Slinky is actually part of a Christmas themed stamp set that will be available as of September 1st.  I will update the link at that time.

Thank you for looking at my CTMH More Magical layout!


No comments:

Post a Comment