Sunday, August 26, 2018

CTMH Grateful Heart Gather Together Layout

This Grateful Heart layout is among my favorite creations.  When I saw that pretty Sapphire lattice paper from the Grateful Heart paper pack, I knew that it needed some pretty flowers and a layout idea was born.  
I drew two points of inspiration from our new CTMH Love of Color book.  First, the circular arrangement of the flowers on the left page was taken from a layout with the occasional hearts placed in the manner, from the book.  Second, the colors were also suggestions to pull together from CMTH Love of Color.  It is a priceless reference book, and should be on the top of your wish list from the new Holiday Expressions 2018.  

 Did you happen to notice the "floral tiles" that are stamped in White Daisy Ink?  Those are from the awesome new Snug Backgrounds stamp set.  I love how they anchor the asters (I call them daisies) from the CTMH Flower Market Cricut Cartridge, to the page.  Just the perfect addition of texture in my opinion.  I relied heavily on the butterflies and little chipboard flowers from the CTMH Complements to round out the layout embellishments.

Some Silver Glitter Gems add just a little more sparkle to the layout, don't you agree?

All of these products will be available on September 1, 2018, when the Holiday Expressions catalog goes live.  I will be back to link to all of the products used at that time.  Thanks for looking!

And here is the link to the Cricut Design Space file:

3 comments:

  1. Is there a cutting guide for this? It's beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, there is a free cutting guide that includes this layout as well as two others. Here is the link to the guide over on my new blog...https://girlpluspaper.com/ctmh-grateful-heart-free-workshop-guide-layouts-4-6/

      Delete