Sunday, August 5, 2018

CTMH Grateful Heart - Endless Summer Layout

As you might remember by my Create layout post, I was given the ultimate honor by Close To My Heart at our Annual Convention this year.  I was chosen to be one of six lucky ladies to unveil a new CTMH paper suite.  Mine is called Grateful Heart, and my heart was very grateful to be able to create the most amazing projects that I could dream up with this paper suite.

I have so much CTMH Grateful Heart goodness to share with you all, including 6 layouts.  I have broken the layouts up into groups of 3, and I have created corresponding cutting guides for each set.  On this post, I will be sharing my first layout, Endless Summer.  

Here is my Grateful Heart - Endless Summer layout.

One little side note...the Cricut file has a second cloud for the layer behind the Endless Summer title.  If you would like to achieve my title layer, I am afraid fussy cutting is in your future :)  The little cloud will need to be flipped to the darker side once removed from your mat, to make it pop off the base cloud.




Here is a ink to the Cricut Design Space File.  You will need to own and have linked to your CDS account - CTMH Artbooking, CTMH Artistry and CTMH Flower Market to be able to cut the images for the six layouts that I will be sharing.

https://design.cricut.com/#/design/105763379

And here is a link to the blog post that contains the corresponding Grateful Heart Workshop Cutting Guide:


Be sure to become a blog follower so that you don't miss out on any of the CTMH Grateful Heart projects coming soon!

8 comments:

  1. Just FYI, I received a message when trying to download the Cricut Design Space file for this layout that it was saved as a private file. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also received the message that this is saved as a private file.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto to the above i received the same message.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Thank you so much for sharing these lovely projects.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES, all of these layouts are just amazing. I was lucky enough to get to see them in person at convention. Andrea is talented beyond message. Thank you, Andrea, for sharing your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The layouts are beautiful and thank you so much for them! I would love to get the DS file for the 3rd one. It comes marked as a private file.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these layouts but I keep getting that the CDS file is set to private. Is there a different link for it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these too but I can't get the 3rd one either-set up as private CDS file.

    ReplyDelete