Thursday, August 9, 2018

Joyful Stars August 2018 Blog Hop

Hi!  Welcome to my very quick entry for the Joyful Stars August 2018 blog hop.  If you have arrived here from the blog of our host, Joyce, you are on the right track!

Today I am sharing a page that I made with the September National Stamping Month promotion, called Memories In The Making.  It will be available on September 1st.  It is a Cut Above Calendar kit.  Since I don't handle calendars well, I always turn my pages into layouts. 

Here is one layout that I put together with a very old photo of my daughter in Disney.


Thanks for visiting!  Now. Please hop along to see what the talented Debi's blog, That Might Look Good on a Card.

9 comments:

  1. Now that is a cute layout! I can feel the sweet stickiness just looking at it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was thrilled to start getting those photos out of their tiny album after 20 years.

      Delete
  2. This is too cute! I really struggle with scrapbooking, but now I know where to go for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job - I like the Mickey Mouse ears you added in silver glitter paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful scrapbook page! That messy face really made me smile.
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marie! They grow so quickly, and it makes me smile looking back at that face too!

      Delete
  5. Ohhh... Messy Girl! So sweet! AND Sticky!!! LOL Love this layout and loved that you used the calendar kit to create it!

    ReplyDelete