Sunday, August 5, 2018

CTMH Grateful Heart - Blessed Beyond Measure Layout

As you might remember by my Create layout post, I was given the ultimate honor by Close To My Heart at our Annual Convention this year.  I was chosen to be one of six lucky ladies to unveil a new CTMH paper suite.  Mine is called Grateful Heart, and my heart was very grateful to be able to create the most amazing projects that I could dream up with this paper suite.

I have so much CTMH Grateful Heart goodness to share with you all, including 6 layouts.  I have broken the layouts up into groups of 3, and I have created two corresponding cutting guides, all which I will be sharing in separate blog posts.  On this post, I will be sharing my second layout, Blessed Beyond Measure.  

Below is a list of clickable links of products that I used to create this layout:


***You will find that purchasing these supplies, once, will allow you to make all three double layouts in this set***

Here is my Grateful Heart - Blessed Beyond Measure layout.




Here is a ink to the Cricut Design Space File.  You will need to own and have linked to your CDS account - CTMH Artbooking, CTMH Artistry and CTMH Flower Market to be able to cut the images for the six layouts that I will be sharing.


Here is the link to the blog post featuring the FREE workshop cutting guide:


Be sure to become a blog follower so that you don't miss out on any of the CTMH Grateful Heart projects!



1 comment:

  1. You are very talented. Thank you for sharing your files and your wonderful layouts.

    ReplyDelete