Sunday, August 26, 2018

CTMH Grateful Heart Gather at the Pumpkin Patch Layout

Welcome to my post for the last of my CTMH Grateful Heart layouts.  This layout is another of my favorites.  It grew out of the pumpkins from both the Grateful Heart Complements and from the pumpkin Picture My Life card from the Grateful Heart paper pack.  
I knew I wanted it to be a curly mess of vines, and I wanted it to have tall, skinny pumpkins as well as shorter, chubby pumpkins.  All pumpkins can't be the same size, right, or the patch would be a boring place!  I loved the pumpkin on the CTMH You Are Here Cricut Cartridge, but it only came in one size.  To fix this issue, I unlocked the proportions of the image in Cricut Design Space and created the pumpkin of my dreams.
The vines were cuts from our CTMH Flower Market Cricut cartridge.  I love how you can play with all of the CTMH Cricut cartridges at once in CDS.
My next design road block came in the form of which papers would work for the pumpkins.  I wanted variety.  I decided not to go with solid cardstock, and instead went with three of the patterned cardstocks in the Grateful Heart paper pack.  I manipulated their colors by dabbing with some of our soon to be retired, small pigment ink pads.  I also added a little gold shimmer with the help of our Shimmer Brush-Gold.
"Patch" from the title was cut from Gold Glitter Paper using the Block Alphabet Thin Cuts.  The little words "at the" were stamped using the cute little Modern Type Alphabet stamp set.The wooden looking hearts are also from the Grateful Heart Complements, and I added some little cork leaves, which are from the Grateful Heart Cork Shapes.

All of the new products will be available on September 1, 2018, at which time I will update the links.

Finally, let me share with you the Cricut Design Space file for this layout.  Here is the link:

No comments:

Post a Comment