Friday, December 7, 2018

CTMH ‘Tis the Season Card Set

Do you need some quick cards to give for Christmas?  I created these cute little Tis the Season 4"x 4" cards after coming across this week's Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge on Facebook.  It has been some time since I have participated in one of their challenges, but I am going to do so more often now.  Such great inspiration!!!
All of the cards began with a base 8"x 4" piece of Charcoal cardstock that I folded in half.  I layered on a 3.75" square of Tis the Season patterned cardstock, another .5" strip across the middle, and circular sentiment pieces cut from our Basic Circles and Stitched Circles Thin Cuts.  The circles were cut from Candy Apple cardstock and the very subtle gray cardstock with white snowflakes out of the Tis the Season patterned cardstock as well.
I stamped in those circles using the Holiday Sparkle stamp set, which is currently still available only while supplies last, in the Holiday Sparkle Shaker Card Bundle.  It has to be among my favorites in our CTMH Holiday Expressions book this time around.
For embellishment, I added a bow to each card made from our White and Gold Skinny Ribbon.  Using our new Decorative Borders Thin Cuts, I cut out the greenery from the Fern colored patterned cardstock located, guess where, in the Tis the Season pack of course!




1 comment:

  1. These are so fabulous! So glad you could join me for Mojo Monday.

    ReplyDelete