Wednesday, January 17, 2018

CTMH Make Waves Magical Day Layout

CTMH Make Waves Magical Day Layout
I think that I might have found my creative mojo again!  Do you ever go through creative slumps?  It's not fun.  I think this one was brought on by the holidays, lots of snow days and having to cut 14 Flip Flap kits that each cut up 12 pages of paper, all for a big class that I gave over the weekend.  Now that it is all behind me, I felt like having a little fun.
 
The cold and snow in Northern NJ has been brutal, so I decided to play with happy paper that reminded me of warm summer days.  The new Make Waves paper suite was just what I needed.  I created 4 two paged layouts, and I am happy to share the first layout with you today.  It is my Magical Day layout.
 
It is made by using the Make Waves Workshop Your Way, although I did not create the suggested layouts, and went my own way with it.  You could also purchase the Make Waves Paper Packet, Make Waves Complements, Make Waves Shimmer Trim and Make Waves Sequins and Gems separately if you wanted to skip the WYW. It's completely up to you.


Be sure to become one of my blog followers so that you won't miss the next three Make Waves Layouts!

1 comment:

  1. Do u sell your cutting files and what was the 12 pages??

    ReplyDelete