Monday, January 1, 2018

New CTMH Seasonal Expressions Idea Book is Here!

The new Seasonal Expressions Idea Book is here, TODAY, January 1, 2018!  Here is the Artwork that is featured on the cover. 
Click here to view the Seasonal Expressions.
There are four new paper suites featured in this catalog.

Chelsea Gardens


Gimme Some Sugar



Make Waves



 Stargazer


I really think all four lines are really cute, but I do have a stand alone, hands
down favorite product line in this catalog, and it has more to do with organization than it does crafting.  A real shocker to me too!  It is our new Designer Travel line.  Here are some photos:














Why do I love this system?  I already have a We R Memory Keepers rolling tote that I bring to crops, but it is getting floppy in its old age, and honestly, I can't easily lift it when it is full due to some health issues.  So, I bought the Cricut brand rolling tote set.  Although it is amazingly constructed, it must weigh 20 pounds without a single piece of paper in it.  I so can't lift that with many supplies in it!  The new CTMH Designer Travel organization system is modular, and I will be easily able to transport my supplies to and from crops because I don't need to lift it all at once.  And it is meant to organize everything.  I love that idea too.  What are you most excited about?  Check out the catalog link above to look it all over!

No comments:

Post a Comment