Monday, January 1, 2018

CTMH Chelsea Gardens Cards

Happy New Year!  As I sit here trying to keep warm on this single digit day, I am dreaming of Spring.  So, I wanted to share 3 cheerful cards that I made with the brand new Chelsea Gardens paper suite by CTMH.  Today is its debut in our new Seasonal Expressions catalog!   All three cards were made with Chelsea Gardens paper,  the Chelsea Gardens Cardmaking stamp set, and Cream Ribbon.  I stamped each image in Archival Black Ink and then outlined with our CTMH Watercolor Pencils.  I then did something different, I blended the colors with our Clear Shimmer Brush.  I love this technique soooo much!  I just couldn't capture the shimmery sparkle that is on each colored image in real life.  Here are the cards, please feel free to Pin them!







1 comment:

  1. These cards turned out so cute! I can't wait to get this set to play with. Ordering it tonight. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete