Friday, January 19, 2018

CTMH Love Letters and Cards

Have you heard about the stunning Love Letters being offered by CTMH for National Papercrafting Month?  I just got mine and put it together today.  It's simple, you punch out the flower petals, layer them to form flowers, and adhere it all together.  Easy peasy!  Here is my completed project.
After I completed my Love Letter A, I had so many flowers along with two banners left.  I decided to put them to use making four pretty cards.  I built the cards using CTMH Chelsea Gardens Picture My Life Cards cut from the paper pack.  I also added some leftover pink patterned card stock from the Make Waves paper pack.  I hope you like them!  Be sure to get your own Love Letter(s) before they are all gone!!!




2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I am so proud of them because I used up so many leftovers, but they all came together well I think.

      Delete