Monday, January 9, 2017

CTMH Adore You for the January Joyful Stars Blog Hop

Welcome to the Joyful Stars Blog Hop for January 2017.  If you have arrived here from Michelle's blog, you are on the right track.

This month, I am sharing a quick and easy card that is made with the January Stamp of the Month from CTMH, Adore You.  I stamped this beautiful heart and colored it with ShinHan alcohol markers.  I added some gold accents onto the two biggest flowers on the heart with our brand new Gold Shimmer Brush.  I love that brush!  I also added a little bit of Liquid Glass to the centers of those flowers for an added embellishment.  Oh, and I almost forgot to mention, I used the beautiful new paper line called Hello Lovely, along with a touch of Rustic Home Fundamentals paper (the wood grain paper).

Thank you for stopping by to visit me on the Joyful Stars Blog Hop this month.  Next up, please hop along to Debi's blog to see what she has created for you.  See you next month!

8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! Your coloring on the flowers is superb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This sure pops! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rustic Fundamentals with Hello Lovely is a great combo...thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card! Great colouring job on the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the combination of the rustic fundamental and Hello Lovely papers. Very unique and lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card....Great coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete