Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Dreamin' Big CTMH Projects

Dreamin' Big by CTMH.  I love this paper pack!  It's mixed up colors just speak to me.  I began making this layout at a CTMH Consultant only event in December.  It was kind of basic as designed, so I felt the need to jazz it up a bit to make it more me.
Dreamin' Big Layout
The Dreamin' Big paper pack features 12 sheets, 2 of each of six different double sided cardstock, so there is a lot to create with.

Dreamin' Big Layout Detail
 I also added some Dreamin' Big Complements, which consist of three pages of sticker embellishments and a pack of these cool white plastic words and shapes.
Dreamin' Big A2 Card
The card above is made from pieces of the Dreamin' Big paper pack and all of the flowers are the sticker embellishments that I simply pop dotted.  I added a few Dreamin' Big Sequins for some bling, along with some Black Shimmer Trim.
Dreamin' Big 4x4 Card
This next card features a bicycle cut from our CTMH Flower Market Cricut Cartridge, another must have go to of mine.  The bicycle features Sea Glass Glitter Paper, that cuts like butter on the newer Cricut machines.  And guess what, one of my Dreamin' Big Sequins seems to have fallen off of the wheel!  Oh well, you get the picture!  The word happy is one of those 3D white plastic shapes that I was telling you came in the Complements packet.
http://andreasherman.closetomyheart.com/Retail/Product.aspx?ItemID=9798&ci=7949
Dreamin' Big 5x7 Card
And this last card is my favorite!  It is just a cut from one of the Dreamin' Big patterned paper, along with lots of those embellishment stickers from the Complements once again.  I added some Sugar Rush Dots to the center of these flowers for a little sparkle.
All of these projects will go onto a big black foamboard to show off to my customers at my crops.  I have a big crop that I am running in PA this weekend, so I had better let you go so I can get back to packing.
All of the supplies can be found on my website, or by clicking the links throughout this post.

3 comments:

  1. Not many folks have started using this paper collection but the more I see of it, the more I love it. Your double page layout is gorgeous. Please post more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I can't wait to pull out the big workshop and make another set of layouts!

      Delete
  2. I love this paper collection. I've posted a few cards with it, but plan to use it for our vacation scrapbook pages when we went to Busch Gardens.

    ReplyDelete