Thursday, January 12, 2017

CTMH Sugar Rush Layout #1

With every new Seasonal Expressions catalog, I like to make artwork samples to show to my customers how beautiful the new Close To My Heart paper lines are.  I had seen a set of beautiful layouts made last time around by a fellow consultant, Tina Lovell.  She had made the layouts out of Swan Lake, and I fell in love with them on Pinterest.  I decided to try to re-make her layouts with our brand new Sugar Rush paper suite.  Here is the first of three layouts that I made with CTMH Sugar Rush.  One element that you will see throughout all three of my layouts is a cute little ice cream cone that I have cut from the CTMH Artistry cartridge.  I hope you like the layout, and I hope that Tina likes my take on her pretty artwork too!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment