Thursday, April 26, 2018

Dream Girl

Here is my little "Dream Girl".  Isn't she cute?  She is made from a stamp set called A Bushel & a Peck, which is our June 2018 Stamp of the Month from Close To My Heart.  That's right, she won't be available for purchase until June, that is, unless you are a consultant or sign up to be one during April, in which case you get this set along with three others as a bonus!  I would love to have you join my team, and you can find out more by clicking here.
I think she is just darling, and she reminds me of my second daughter, Isabella.  I also wanted to show  you this card in particular because it is made with CTMH Stargazer paper, and that will be retiring on April 30th.  Notice that the word dream is actually a card from a cut apart sheet that says "Dream Big".  My Dream Girl is colored with ShinHan Markers, and she is embellished with the now retired Heart Border Thin Cuts made with some Red Glitter Paper.
I hope you enjoy my little Dream Girl as much as I do.  I will keep posting projects made with A Bushel & a Peck until June, so don't worry, I won't let you forget about this adorable little stamp set.  Once June arrives, it will be available for only $5 with a $50 purchase on my website, andreasherman.closetomyheart.com.  Be sure to pick up some Stargazer paper before it retires in just 4 days!


No comments:

Post a Comment