Monday, April 23, 2018

Flower Market Banner by Judy Skeens

Do you happen to need a beautiful Mother's Day gift idea?
Well, look no further!  I wanted to share this very special project with you.  It was created by my friend, Judy Skeens.  Judy is a truly beautiful lady, inside and out, so it is no wonder to me that she is able to create such beauty to share with the world!   I fell in love with her banner, and immediately asked for her permission to share it with all of you.
Judy used her CTMH Flower Market Cricut Cartridge to make all of the beautiful flowers and flower pots.  Isn't it a work of heART?
I love how Judy layered so many different types of petals to build her flowers.  Thank you Judy, for allowing me to share this stunner with my blog followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment